Monday, June 29, 2015 / by Tom Nickley
1. Location: Do you like what you see? Does the neighborhood have the amenities that you desire? Is the home near a busy street?
2. Layout and floor plan: Does the floor plan flow to where you can easily move around from place to place? The layout is important, and it's not something that can be changed once you move in.
3. Rooms: Are the rooms big enough? Does it accommodate your needs and the needs of your family?
4. Condition of major components: We're talking about the heater, plumbing, roof, and electrical systems. You need to know that these systems work in order to avoid a major disaster down the road.
Don't forget about the major components like the plumbing, heating, and electrical systems!
5. The yard: Outdoor space is becoming increasingly important to buyers, so if this is important to you, ensure that the space fits your needs.
Hopefully you can remember to look for these things when you're out viewing properties this summer. It's a great time to buy a home in central Florida!
Please don't hesitate to call us with questions!